The piano part of "solo-pieces" is arranged so anybody, with a decent knowledge of piano playing, can accompany.
- the arrangements are meant to be used in lesson by the instrumental teacher who normally can`t play the piano very well (just be honest...)
- the arrangements can be performed in student concerts, also giving piano students the opportunity to learn to accompany
- building same aged duos is no problem anymore
- the essence of the piece will not be lost
- all pieces can be played with the original solo
- the massive piano sound is reduced and is much more fitting to the sound of a small student instrument
- all essential quemotives and rhythms are similar to the original part -
- the student will therefore not be irritated later
Put the sheet music you want in to the shopping basket and pay in advance, with credit card or PayPal.
After you have payed you get the sheet music PDF send to the e-mail address you have given us.
It's easy and for your convenience.
Citizen of the EU (except Germany)?
You also find a direct link at every piece you would like to buy on this website.
Or order printed sheet music (please e-mail me at email@example.com)
This is due to the sales tax law of 01.01.2015.
You are missing a piece?
Suggest it! Send me a mail to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
You are a student of a German music university?
Send a copy of your student ID to 'email@example.com' and get your personal discount code with 50% on all purchases in the next 5 years!